Alternate Uses for WD40
It’s not just for squeaks any more! This one product has multiple uses. It pays for itself!
It is a “must have” household item. Buy it on sale and use it everywhere. My family loves shortcuts and hates it when things don’t work. This little product can fix, repair and prevent future problems with many items in your home. Once you try this, you will go out and buy more of it.
Here are some ideas to get you thinking and fixing household problems.
- Removes splattered grease on the stove and polishes the entire oven.
- Removes road tar and grime from cars and trucks.
- Restores and cleans chalkboards.
- Removes water stains from stainless steel sinks and equipment.
- Apply to glass shower to keep free from water spots
- Keeps scissors working smoothly.
- Cleans and polishes a children’s slide.
- Add to tools to prevent rust
- Keeps bathroom mirror from fogging.
- Use it for fire ant bites to relieve sting and itch.
- Loosens stubborn zippers.Clean your toilet, the solvents in the WD-40 will help dissolve the gunk and lime.
You can search the Internet for more ideas, but these are the ones we use the most. I love when a product can be used in multiple ways, don’t you?