DIY Alternatives to Expensive Commercial Brands
Saving time and money is great, but wait to see how easy these 4 “fixes” will be. I believe in eliminating chemicals in my home whenever I can. Sometimes it is so easy, it makes me wonder why I have been paying those high prices in department stores.
Here are just 4 tips to get you started.
2 Cups white vinegar
½ cup medicinal mouthwash (like Listerine)
Mix together in non porous bowl large enough to place feet into
Nail Polish Remover
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon White Vinegar
Mix together in glass jar and keep refrigerated
Clean Makeup Brushes
- 2 Tablespoons liquid Castile Soap
- 1/8 cup coconut oil – warmed (or more depending on depth of cup and number of brushes)
Mix together and place in cup to accommodate height and number of brushes
- 5 drops Essential Oil (your choice)
- ¼ cups Epsom Salts
Mix together and add to laundry spout for regular powder softener (can be placed directly on clothes)
Just 2 ingredients for each DIY project! Fast, easy and you save money.